A 7-Day Online Discovery & Exploration of the Nourishing Vitality Method
February 12-18, 2022
You are not crazy, broken or a failure.
You are just disconnected and caught in a cycle.
The struggle is real & you CAN break free!
In this 7 day online discovery & exploration, you will discover what’s behind your struggle with your body and food, deconstruct what keeps you stuck and learn how to break free!
You feel confident in your body
You are aligned with yourself
You take action that supports you feeling your best
You have freedom and ease in eating
You are energized and enjoy living life
This challenge is for you if you…
- Describe your relationship with food as – love/hate, a mess, complicated, guilt ridden
- Feel uncomfortable in your body and don’t know what to do about it
- Realize that diet after diet isn’t helping
- Are ready for a new approach to body-image, eating and self-care
- Want to have confidence, freedom and ease in your body and with food.
What to expect:
- Understand The Fix-Restrict-Rebel-Guilt Cycle & identify how it shows up in your life
- Get the Breaking Free Blueprint
- Uncover limiting beliefs that are impacting the way you see and treat your body
- Create a new relationship with your body
- Learn the 5 most common unconscious patterns of eating and how to transform them
- Daily content in your email box.
- A private Facebook group in which you will:
- Find all the information, videos, worksheets related to the daily topic
- Ask questions, post revelations, get feedback and coaching from me
- Connect with other group members – you are not alone!!!
Here’s why people are saying YES to Keys to Body Confidence & Food Freedom, a 7 day discovery & exploration.
This course has shown me a better way to think about my body, as a vessel that deserves to be valued and treated with care!– Tanya
This course has been life changing. It’s been the little changes that have been most meaningful. I appreciate that you didn’t hold me to unrealistic standards.– Annie
It’s not about restriction or forbidding, but rather getting in touch with yourself and your body and actually listening.– Tif